Properties for CSS based animations:
The “Animation” property in general
Timing Functions with examples.
Coding | Software Help
Adobe Edge preview
Adobe Labs: Dreamweaver
Adobe Design Center
Dreamweaver help and support
CSS validation service
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) HTML and CSS
A poorly designed but helpful page on CSS based animations
CSS transitions, transforms and animations
Are you thinking about your final project contracts? You should be. They are due tomorrow. Answer about the following questions. Be clear and specific. SPECIFIC!
• What problem will your site solve? (i.e. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?)
• Who is your target audience? How will they access your site? (phone, desktop, tablet)
• What experience will your viewers have? (informative, exploratory, experimental, etc)
• How will you create that experience?
-think about visual elements
-think about navigational elements
-what information are you including and what are you excluding
• Describe the overall feel of your site. Describe the site’s tone and mood
• What is your navigational system (how will viewers navigate your site)
• What media does your site need/require?
-make a specific and detailed list of all required media
– what is the source of this media
(are you taking photographs, appropriating video/audio clips, etc)
• How will you determine if your site is successful?
• Make a detailed list of what needs to be accomplished to have your site 50% finished
• Make another list of what needs to be accomplished to have your site 100% finished
• List all resources that you’ve been studying, looking at, thinking about,etc.
• Have you searched to ensure your site doesn’t already exist?
See you tomorrow!