Are you thinking about your final project contracts? You should be. They are due tomorrow. Answer about the following questions. Be clear and specific. SPECIFIC!
• What problem will your site solve? (i.e. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?)
• Who is your target audience? How will they access your site? (phone, desktop, tablet)
• What experience will your viewers have? (informative, exploratory, experimental, etc)
• How will you create that experience?
-think about visual elements
-think about navigational elements
-what information are you including and what are you excluding
• Describe the overall feel of your site. Describe the site’s tone and mood
• What is your navigational system (how will viewers navigate your site)
• What media does your site need/require?
-make a specific and detailed list of all required media
– what is the source of this media
(are you taking photographs, appropriating video/audio clips, etc)
• How will you determine if your site is successful?
• Make a detailed list of what needs to be accomplished to have your site 50% finished
• Make another list of what needs to be accomplished to have your site 100% finished
• List all resources that you’ve been studying, looking at, thinking about,etc.
• Have you searched to ensure your site doesn’t already exist?
See you tomorrow!